The room formerly known as the Dino room of DOOOOOOOM....
Before...
and After!
The lighting wasn't good when I took pictures, and I can't figure out how to get my camera RAW pictures to show up on my computer, I haven't put that much effort into figuring it out yet though.
Look at you miss decorator lady! That room is now kellyized. I cant get raw up on my computer either, also not a lot of thought into it either, Im muy lazy and computer retarded.
Beautiful! The raw images won't show up in a thumbnail, you just have to open them, If you click on them they will automatically open in photoshop or lightroom, whatever you have. Do you have a Nikon? If so they have a feature where you can take photos in raw and jpeg at the same time. It takes tons of space, but is awesome because the jpegs have thumbnails so you can see what is in the raw. good luck!
5 comments:
cool kell! i keep wanting to redecorate around here but im just so unsure what to do. guess Lu is doomed to a crib for the rest of her life!!
Look at you miss decorator lady! That room is now kellyized. I cant get raw up on my computer either, also not a lot of thought into it either, Im muy lazy and computer retarded.
Beautiful! The raw images won't show up in a thumbnail, you just have to open them, If you click on them they will automatically open in photoshop or lightroom, whatever you have. Do you have a Nikon? If so they have a feature where you can take photos in raw and jpeg at the same time. It takes tons of space, but is awesome because the jpegs have thumbnails so you can see what is in the raw.
good luck!
So cute, kelly! And, of course I still love you! What kind of thing is that to say? We're so glad you came!
Looking good. I love that shade of blue, it is so cheerful. Like a bird, or an easter egg.
Post a Comment