Hi friends! I really really really love our new camera. I think it's going to be splutendous! I am really excited to have it. We have a beautiful field of gold between our house and Flagstaff so we went out and tried to get some pictures. I think we could have waited until the sun went down a bit, but it was still fun and great to get out and hang with the hubby.

Flowers close up

Fence and golden pond of flowery goodness

More fence
I ran into this famous model while we were out there. He's so hot, I can't even stand it!


and one un-dorky picture of me.
7 comments:
I love these pics, they make me want to frolic in the pond of golden flowery goodness with the sun shining on my face!!!!! You are too funny! Jason should be a professional model. hehe!
jason is hilarious :) im so glad you got your camera! cant wait to see mucho more goodness.
I love your photos of the golden field. I may steal them for a layout, if you wouldn't mind.
That's fine Karen, We will expect our royalties check in the mail...:) What kind of layout are you making?
Awwwww! I love the pictures! They are framed very well! You always take great pictures. I am soooo jealous that you so casually ran into such a famous model! How do you have such good luck? You are adorable in your picture. Sigh. Such goodness all around.
Pretty and lovely. Reminds me of a Sting song...
You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley
You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in the fields of gold...
I love listenin' to that song on long road trips as we cross the beautiful land that is the US of A!! That one and "Wide Awake in America" by U2.
Fun.
You and Jason are just too cute in these pictures! Kelly, you look absolutely beautiful, and those fields are gorgeous! Enjoy them before the snow finds you again this winter. Love ya!
Post a Comment