Friday, August 21, 2009

Blue

Tonight I sat in my blue room.

I thought about how that blue room should belong to my baby.

I looked at the rocking chair, sitting, waiting.

I am so tired of waiting.

I curled into a ball and cried.

Then my husband came in and let me curl into a ball and cry all over him.

I love him.

5 comments:

Lolo said...

Kelly! Your killing me with this post! =( Any child would incredibly lucky to have you and Jason as parents, I just hope someone gets lucky soon. ((Hugs))

Lolo said...

Jason is the bomb by the way. ((hugs to Jason))

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Tell Jason I am proud of him for being a good husband for you. We hope some day soon your prayers will be answered and you will be blessed with a child.

Katie said...

I'm sorry Kell! Keeping you in my prayers. *hugs*

Heather said...

Yay for the hubs and letting you cry on him. I'm glad you're loving your cameras. And, how is working going? I liked your facebook post about the little girls comment in class. So cute. Miss you.