Friday, July 24, 2009

No camera no fun

My blog is temporarily out of service due to our cameras being stolen, I may get a copy of my cousin's pictures, or our friends pictures, but until then this blog is temporarily on hold, at least until I am less stressed and can compile my thoughts into something more cohesive and entertaining.
I would like to write about our Utah trip eventually...

5 comments:

beth said...

sooooo sad:( Stupid stealers!

Heather said...

Glad you made it home safe! I'll send you some copies of my pics as soon as I get them loaded. Sorry I didn't take more!

Heather said...

BTW, Ruby asked me today why you and Jason hadn't come back yet...I think she didn't realize you were leaving for good. Funny because I told her that several times! We miss you!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

How frustrating. Why do people have to do things like that.

Lolo said...

I agree with Beth, STUPID STEALERS! Thats horrible Kell!