Comon' it'll be fun!
I bought a new rug, maybe when I get my camera *fanfare* tomorrow I will take a picture, but I would like some curtains in my kitchen that match that teal/bright blue color. It's bright bright light blue grey white and black. I do have red accents in the kitchen and also some yellow I would say the main colors are dark cobalt blue, teal, red.
SOOOOOOOO
Here are my options From More Cloth dot Com
Red Polka Dots
Squirrels!
Yikes spensive chickens
Red with white dots
It's bright blue
cute toile
Very promising
This is totally cute! Circus!
Cherries and apples
Swirly teal goodness
This would really tie the dark and light blue
Bright blue flowers
Olive Rose
I will try to add pictures maybe tomorrow to help with the determination.
Any thoughts? Favorites? Suggestions?
6 comments:
I like the red with white dots. But... I didn't see any red polka dots because all I got when I clicked that link was a web site saying organic foods are no healthier than other foods. I thought it was a joke, but then the other links were good. You might want to fix that.
I fixed it.
oh man id have to see where it was going before i could offer any kind of valuable input. post a picture of the window when you get you awesome camera tomorrow *throwing confetti everywhere*
:)
I like "It's bright blue" and "cherries and apples" the best! =) Those are all really fun tho.
cherries and apples or red w/white dots
Yup, the red fabrics definitely make me happy in your kitchen ;) I kept loving the red w/ white polkas bestest of all :)
but if you think you like the bluer ones better, my favorite might be the blue swirly goodness.
Post a Comment