We went to Walnut Canyon...




Jason insisted on eating whatever looked like or was labeled a berry or currant. I kept waiting for him to foam at the mouth. He's such a goober, I am glad he didn't die.
It was fun. I like that place, although hiking back out when it's hot is not the most fun ever it's not bad. Jason and I have been there when there was snow on the ground and a deer ran off the side of a very steep mountain right in front of us. I about jumped out of my skin. There were lots of people this time, nothing so dramatic happened but it was really nice to get out and see stuff.
We also went to Sunset Crater...



These flower grow other places but this is the only place they grow in this wonderful color. I think it's so cool next to the black lava rocks. Soo cool, we had never been here before and we didn't make it to the other ruins but that just means we get a super cool trip for next time!
So life is moving along. We are still waiting for good news. I am really hoping we get some soon. I don't want to say too much until we know what is going on. Keep praying. Pray for the judge to make the best choice.
I feel like my Summer is almost over and I didn't get near as much done as I always hope I will. I did get some done, so that's good but it would be so cool if I could say I got it all done. I need to get to work.
We have company this weekend, maybe we will go to the Grand Canyon. Then my Parents are coming up Monday so that will be fun. I am excited. I am also working on hair things to maybe try to sell. We will see how it goes.
Sorry, I am dull. I don't get out much I guess. :)
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun summer. Lots of company, that is always nice! Keeping you in my prayers. *hugs*
you and your hats. you've always been the hat girl in my mind. and you wear them so well. your guys are cute, glad you got out and had some fun. the deer running off the steep cliff... SCARY!
If you are dull than I am DRAB AND TERRIFYINGLY LAME! Looks like you had fun. Good luck on you baby things and on selling your "hair things"!
I love hot pink, and your post sure did not disappoint! I think if you want to know what Jason will look like when he is older, then just look at his dad. They look very much alike, so don't go telling me he was adopted!!
Post a Comment