Howdy friends It is I, out collecting your prayers yet again.
We finally heard back and it seems that it is all in the hands of a judge right now. Therefore, I am praying that the mother has a total change of heart and actually does what is best for her child in this situation or that the judge goes out on a judgely limb and actually rules in favor of the child. Either way, we need more prayers. I know you are all probably praying regardless I just think sometimes it's good to know what specifically to pray for so that's the specifics at the current time.
Thanks friends!
I painted my entry mind numbing retina burning yellow, It was pretty bad. I painted over it with white and now it is lemon meringue beautifulness. Hooray for fixing things. I will take a picture once it's all put back together. My friend had gotten me some butterfly wall sticker thingies and they are going to be awesome in there it's going to be my butterfly springtastic room! Unless of course I decide our bedroom should be butterfly tastic, unless of course the hubby decides he would rather our room not be butterfly tastic. So many factors.
Anyway, that's the updates. Sorry they are dull, hopefully good news will be abounding soon. Oh yes, pray that the right decision is made in a timely manner. Yay, timely!
3 comments:
We will be parying for you!! I am looking forward to seeing pictures :)
I hope that judge doesnt have sludge in his bucket! I hope you become a mommy sooooonnnnnn!!!! =) Your posts crack me up with your kelly lingo. hehe!
Prayers are on their way. We hope it works out just how you want.
Post a Comment