Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's good to be Queen...

Here is a beautiful pile of junk. How much would you expect to pay?

(Cute sad looking bunny thing, Jar that looks old, Handmade soaps, and a courting candle stick.)
WAIT DON'T ANSWER!
You also get

8 canning jars NOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?
WAIT DON'T ANSWER!
You get

This beautiful blue chair AND

this beautiful red chair!
NOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Total garage sale cost.....


wait for it




it's pretty good




and I am even missing one of my junks cuz I gave it to my sister.





$4.50

*bows* thank you thank you very much. *blows kisses*

Pile O' junk 95 cents
Courting candle and 8 canning jars $3
Chairs 25 cents a peice.

5 comments:

Katie said...

You ROCK :)

Stacee said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!! Cool, now I can check on you more!!!! Love ya!

Wendy Hansen said...

you are an awesome good deal finder. Canning jars are actually not so cheap, and your chairs are super cute!!!!

beth said...

that is amazing! yay!

Staceygirl said...

Wish I had the patience for rummaging through lots of useless junk to find the good stuff. You are the master.