Easter was loads of fun. I had a great time and I think we survived the single bathroom rather well. It's always nice when people come up to visit us. Friday we just chilled by the fire. Sat we had German pancakes, which are the bomb-diggity, for breakfast. Thanks Heather! My husbands family does Easter on Sat. The bunny the whole nine yards and I gotta say, I love it. It's a great idea. Sunday is traditionally a busy day as it is for us Mormons and it was really nice to just hang out eat some candy dye some eggs and do all the Easter stuff. Then Sunday can be all about the wonderous gift of the resurrection and Atonement. It is a tradition we will be sure to carry on to our family when they finally get here. We walked around town when the snow and rain stopped it was good times. Sun we went to church and had a lovely dinner outside where it had suddenly become warm and wonderful.
This picture was taken Sat morning.

I love the face Emily is making. It's fabulous.
These were taken Sunday afternoon.



Why do kids always think it so funny to lick you? Why?


Turns out uncle Jason is a pretty swell guy.

I think he's pretty swell

Aubrey thought my rain boots were the best thing ever. Polka dots they pretty much rock.
About Sunday my dishwasher decided to be smelly. I couldn't find anything but then Monday I found the culprit.

My birthday was really good. It started on Sat when my dear sis in law bought me a tres leches cake. It was goooood. Then I opened my present from the hubs. He got me a wii fit, which I like very much except he's beating me on everything. I don't know how he manages to beat me on everything but he does.
Tuesday I got to work and my boss had gotten me a really beautiful and huge bouquet of flowers. They smell soooooo good and I love them lots.

Then we went out to eat at Oreganos and I got to eat white chocolate macadamia nut pazookie! Yay! I also tried their sweet potato fries and I got to say, as far as sweet potato fries go they were the best I have had. Then I got a free trip to Marshals sans a complaining husband, he tried his best but still complained and I got THIS!

It's a pig watering can, you know you are all jealous.
We discussed it and I think the reason I can rock the clearance is because I take things nobody else would ever want, like a pig watering cans. Or that I am just so freaking cool. It's one or the other. The pig will add to the whimsy of my home rather nicely I think.
10 comments:
I thought of you on your birthday, but you know how you think of something, and you make a mental note to do something about it when you get a chance, and then that little memo gets lost just when you actually could have done something about it? Yeah, that was me. Glad you had a happy one.
Looks like a FUN weekend :)
Looks like fun. We do that with Easter too, the Saturday thing, I think it makes it so much nicer.
I'm so glad that you had a good birthday. You can't go wrong with Tres Leches and a Pazookie, I mean come one. And I definitely think you rock the clearance because you are uber cool, no question.
you are the awesomest bargain finder ever... well you and my grandma Bev. I try but sometimes i fail. Looks like your photos are starting to have that vintage feel. If you don't have photohop you should get it cuz it's awesome and you won't regret it. but I know i know... its alot of $$$. not really a bargain, but worth every penny for photographers. IMO Kell I saw this last night and wanted to comment but I was having a super atomic meltdown of untimate proportions over that dumb cake i did. I HATE IT. no more cakes spread the word k!!! anyways ttyl.
jill
Okay. I love the pig. I need one :) ... and, like Stacey, I was TOTALLY thinking of you on your birthday! ... I'm lame. happy belated!!
You rock!
HEy! I actually commented on your myspace page on your birthday, I rock but I go unnoticed cuz who goes on myspace anymore? Cool pig, does it just stand there and look cool or does it serve some other purpose? Those pictures are cute, she actually looks a tad like Jason!
Oh yeah I was going to say that if you cant afford photoshop you can do what I do (if you dont already)and go onto an online photo editor, I like Picnik...and its free, not as cool as the fancy photoshop but it works pretty good. =) Miss ya Kell! Glad you had a fun b-day!
Yeah Hi, its me again. Its a watering can...I knew that...prego brain strikes again. Its been happening a lot lately just ask Jeremy.LOL!
Thanks for thinking of me, I always do that. I think it's so and so's birthday tomorrow or in two days or whathaveyou and then totally forget on the actual day. I have resorted to wishing happy early birthdays rather than late. :(
I love all you guys. :)
Aren't those the cutest pictures ever? Ok so I might be a little prejudice. But seriously we had a great weekend it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment