Friday, March 6, 2009

Random thoughts...

1. I am seeking a creative outlet again. Maybe I need to take up the picture project again. I would like to get a new camera that was cooler and better than mine but I am too lazy to figure out all of the settings and junk. I just need someone to show me how to do it, you can tell me and all I hear is the teacher from Charlie Brown movies. I wish I had time to set up photo shoots, I keep having such, what I think are fun ideas. I need to find a band and take pictures for their CD's.

2. I am really hopeful this month. I really hope it's my month and if it's not I know it's coming soon. It would be amazing if it was this soon though. Wouldn't that be amazing? Let me answer for you, it would be amazing.

3. My winking cat salt and pepper shakers make me so happy.
I saw them at a store in town and knew instantly they had to be mine. Seriously, aren't they the best? I think I shall call them Ozzie and Isabelle

4. I am so completely excited for Spring! I remember being a little girl and loving spring. It was not popular or maybe it was too popular so I felt like a follower but Spring is my favorite. Not only is it time for my birthday which more and more is not so cool, but I just love the thought of rebirth and starting over fresh. I love flowers and baby bunnies and warmth and Easter. And Orange Blossoms! Oh my gosh the Orange Blossoms. I miss them soooooo very much. I guess I just feel very positive about what is coming. Plus I have the coolest bunnies evar!

They make me very happy too.

5. I finally took down my pine cone wreath, I guess March 6th is as good a time as any. I say this as I am pondering getting more wood to start a fire. Did I mention warmth is on the way, I hope soon?

6. I bought Ballet pointe shoes on ebay. It's my practical side coming out. O_o Jason thinks I am crazy but I am just thinking it would be fun. What little girl didn't want to strap on a pair of those baby's and give it a try? I want to dye them red or Bright blue or Teal or Purple or fushia. Something fun, I am not sure of all the ins and outs of dying ballet shoes though. So maybe photoshop will have to do the Dying for me.


7. We need a new couch. Wow, are they expensive or what?

8. Freezing wind is the pitts.

9. That is all.

7 comments:

Lolo said...

I LOVE THIS POST! You seem very high in spirits! YAY!
1. cameras are confusing for sure!
2. Im getting a good vibe your month is nearing also! :)
3.Love the salt shakers! SO so cute! and vintage!
4. Spring is rather rad! Tho birthdays aren't so rad... I agree.
5. Pinecones? What are those? Cool weather? What?
6. I think you should try photoshop before the dying of the slippers...
7. Yep.
8. Again, what with the freezing winds? Thats foreign to me, which Im okay with.
9.You're the coolest!

Staceygirl said...

Ozzie! I miss Ozzie! I still have that little music box that your family gave me for my birthday 2 days after Ozzie ran away... it reminds me of him now.

Do you remember my dad saying we were getting pluie du printemps for your birthday or something? I don't have a clue why he was saying that, but it means spring rain, and I think it was the name of a perfume I had or something. Anyway, I NEVER would have remembered that, except you mentioned spring, and... well, I would be surprised if you remembered that at all.

Jill Ison said...

well photography is a good creative outlet :) you could try photoshop on those sasssy slipper. might work. I have to say those s&p shakers are so so cute. where did you get those? you so need a photoshoot. let me k now when youre in town k!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Love the random thoughts. Your month is coming, you deserve it!

Katie said...

Love the random thoughts!!

Nash said...

kelly,
i will cut your hair for you.
are you in az?

shanda (saw you on heather's blog)

Jill Ison said...

kell!!! guess what. me and lori are coming to sedona to do a photoshoot next weekend and we wanted to know if you want to meet us theres for some pics??? im doing lolo's pregnancy pics there. but we can go into town to tlapaque or something to do some of you if youd like. we are trying to decide between going up friday night and shooting on saturday and going up saturday night and shooting on sunday...

let me know if your interested!!