They are beautiful flowers!!
flowers make me happy... as does sun. the two go hand in hand. fancy that. enjoy your flowers :)
Look at you and your artsy photos....flowers make me happy too but then they die and Im sad. You should plant some!!!!
I did plant some tulips last year and they are budding. With any luck they won't freeze and I will get to see them again this year.
Beautiful flowers and pictures. You are quite the photographer.
lovely. Daffodils are a happy flower. And you took some extra beautiful pictures of them. I'm glad you've got a little "sunshine" over there.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are beautiful flowers!!
flowers make me happy... as does sun. the two go hand in hand. fancy that. enjoy your flowers :)
Look at you and your artsy photos....flowers make me happy too but then they die and Im sad. You should plant some!!!!
I did plant some tulips last year and they are budding. With any luck they won't freeze and I will get to see them again this year.
Beautiful flowers and pictures. You are quite the photographer.
lovely. Daffodils are a happy flower. And you took some extra beautiful pictures of them. I'm glad you've got a little "sunshine" over there.
Post a Comment