I had this need to make something today so I did. I made two things. I got my window out of my basement and...
Made this
Then I decided I wasn't quite done and I made...
This. Tis time to pack and go get the dogs. I am sad we won't be there long enough to really do anything but it will be good to see the fam even if it's real quick.
Your blog is so cute! Can I hire you to make mine cute, too? I like your creations...way creative. How was your trip home? Everything going alright? Did you get my package? I'm afraid the cookies were stale by the time you got them...sorry about that.
Warmth isn't it a wonderful thing. You should look on thecutestblogontheblock.com for your background. You can choose anyone you want and it wont delete any of your other stuff.
Very cute stuff. And I always like your tunes too. It was great to see you at the shower, even if only for a brief moment, you're still adorable and funny.
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I seriously rely on the order of the blogs listed on my blog to know when there's an update, and apparently that's not working too well. I like your little creative endeavors. It's good for the soul, isn't it? I wish I was more artistic. Sometimes I'll be shopping, and I will see something that is "totally Kelly." This time it was a purse. I almost bought it and then reminded myself that it's dumb to buy things for people just because you think it's their style... so I refrained. I do that a lot... good thing I refrain a lot, too.
9 comments:
Your blog is so cute! Can I hire you to make mine cute, too? I like your creations...way creative. How was your trip home? Everything going alright? Did you get my package? I'm afraid the cookies were stale by the time you got them...sorry about that.
Warmth isn't it a wonderful thing. You should look on thecutestblogontheblock.com for your background. You can choose anyone you want and it wont delete any of your other stuff.
Thats so stinkin cute Kell! I love the little Kell with her swoopy hair...too cute for words.
Very cute stuff. And I always like your tunes too. It was great to see you at the shower, even if only for a brief moment, you're still adorable and funny.
Wow, look at YOU! Those are both amazing & super-creative... did you come up with those yourself? Wow. Awesome.
arg i missed the shower! And I wished i'd gone instead of where i ended up going! cute stuff kell!
hope to see you soon
k this is real this time i think. pretty sure. k we are coming up sunday night and were going to shoot monday. any chance you are free????
Sorry I haven't posted lately. I seriously rely on the order of the blogs listed on my blog to know when there's an update, and apparently that's not working too well. I like your little creative endeavors. It's good for the soul, isn't it? I wish I was more artistic. Sometimes I'll be shopping, and I will see something that is "totally Kelly." This time it was a purse. I almost bought it and then reminded myself that it's dumb to buy things for people just because you think it's their style... so I refrained. I do that a lot... good thing I refrain a lot, too.
Way cute! You are very talented. Maybe I'll hire you to decorate my house some day when we have our own.
Post a Comment