I decided to change my blog layout to make it pretty and less white and boring and what happens? It is pretty but I lost all my fancy lists that help me know what is going on with my friends and family and that was the best feature ever! *Whine* So, I will fix this but this is also why I am so behind on reading. Blah to that.
Vegas was a fun filled trip with lots of sleeping and sore legs. Walking should not be that painful but you want to look cute because you are in Vegas so uncomfortable shoes right? We went to see the Blue Man Group. Strange but so cool. All I could think the whole show was "God Bless America!" These men put together something so weird and cool and they make money doing it. It's awesome. I need to find something like that, something I love and can be at least supported doing. I have ideas. I will let you know if they ever come to fruition.
We went on the dam tour at Hoover dam. We were late for the tour of the whole dam so we got to see the power plant it was pretty cool. Our friends who went with us, she got really sick the first day and they went home so we are seriously lacking in pictures because when you just have two it's hard to get pictures. Anyway, I need to clean because our social worker from LDS social services is coming on Tuesday and I need to be prepared. I hate to clean it's just so ongoing and never ending you know? It's really not that bad but I am lazy from vacation and laundry, I think laundry is the worst. I also need to figure out what I want to make for dinner and get away from the computer.
Recap:
Too much computer
No idea what to make for dinner
Vegas is cool and so is the dam
Ideas for making money
cannot keep up because all blogs are not in a neat space, will be fixed soon.
MUST CLEAN!
Bye.
1 comment:
I too hate cleaning. SOOOOOOO neverending!
Post a Comment