
I made a lemon pie tonight!
Because...
1. My Rachel is here and she will help me eat it
2. It's been pie time for a while now
3. Pushing daisies has been canceled and I don't even get to see the last three episodes and it makes me bitter and hungry. O_o (these are my angry eyes)
4. I can
5. I like to make things. I wish I had more time to do things like that. Of course, I would be huge if I did, but I do like making things.
I also made a huge awesome purchase. Well hugely awesome, not huge. I found a vintage fur caplet in the thrift store today and it's awesome! I am quite excited about it and I think a photo shoot is going to be mandatory! It's so cool. I am quite happy about it. Of course, all things vintage make me happy.
9 comments:
Mmmmm, that pie looks good. It almost makes me want to load the kids up in the car and head that way. There is NOTHING quite like lemon pie. And I dearly miss pushing daisies too. Why do you not get to see the last 3 episodes? Are they just not airing them or did you miss some? I have the last few on my Tivo if that helps, I'm trying to make them last.
the is one good looking pie! Lemon pie is my second fav...keylime being my first favorite!
i want to see your vintage find! How exciting :) seriously how can you not have a photoshoot?? you're due for one anyway!
Yes they are just not showing the last three episodes. It makes me livid. I thought Disney believed in magic and original thought. Grrrr...
That's funny my friend who is here just told me lemon pie is her second favorite key lime being her first. Weird. Yay photo shoot! I will try to get a picture that does my vintage find justice.
Im not a huge fan of lemon pie but that picture is making me drool! I didnt know you were such a baker lady? Awesome! If I came up would you make me a pie too? hehe.
Did you know it was national pie day on the 23rd? So, that's why you were in the mood!
National pie day should be a national holiday. Even if my pie preferences are limited.
Remember the blueberry buckle with no eggs? Hehe. That was fun. Remember how we saw rhubarb at the fruit stand? My friend made some jam out of it, and it was good! I like having a friend with great gardening and canning skills... I had all the free tomatoes I wanted last summer, and it totally rocked. Of course, a garden always reminds me of Grandpa... I love him.
Look delicious. I bet Jason enjoyed a that very much.
Post a Comment