
$25 more than I would usually spend on...well, anything, but it's so super cool and cheap for what it is.
I just need a super fancy place to wear it and some skinny jeans, (which for all intents and purposes I am not sure how I feel about) according to my friend. I think in the right outfit with some of my super cool feather hair pieces it could be a modern vintage feel.
These are my feather things, because apparently I think I need three thousand of them. O_o I am contemplating selling them but I am not sure they are up to par. They are pretty! I like making things it makes me feel better.

And then today I saw the Hugo looking out the window and it was funny to me.

There's a place for us. Somewhere a place for us. I don't know he just looks cool.
Yes I do have to doctor all my photos, mostly so you can't see how gross my couch is. We need a new one so bad.
I have a new barrage of herbs to try. We will see how they do. More than anything I just want to feel normal and be normal and maybe even get pregnant like a normal person does. That would be cool. I am fine with whatever way my family gets to me, I guess if you are the one who is pregnant you know you are more than likely getting a baby and you have more control. Maybe the lesson I am to learn from all of this is to relinquish a little control. Seems to be the theme for my life. Be still and know that I am God. I have a hard time being still, either way balance and happiness would be cool, yay herbs!
6 comments:
are those feather things what you'd like to sell on etsy?
I think they're pretty cool looking. are they for hair?? because thats where i want them to go on me :)
love the vintage find!
i had to return to say that i dont blame you for wanting to keep them. they're so cool.
You need a photoshoot! I love the doggie picture its way artistic and cute at the same time, your couch doesnt look bad...or at least I cant tell from the pic. Good luck with your herbs! :)
Girl, while you wait for a baby, just know that I have similar feelings... about the control thing. I have had to sit here and watch all these families just pick up and move away when they felt like it, while I've been stuck in the legal system fighting to be released!! I think I might be going to the fabric store tomorrow to look for fabric for Easter dresses for the girls... I was thinking the same thing about how making things makes me happy (and passes the time faster!)
Wow, those pictures look so rad with the red! Can you make me one of those pies?? YUM!
and, P.S. I saw your sweet sister Loren at the Dr. last week, and she remembered my name! That was just awesome. :)
How fun. Can't wait to see a picture of you with it on. You have been my sister-in-law for four and a half years and I am still feel like I am just getting to know you. I am really enjoying your blog.
Post a Comment