Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mr. Sun

Mr. Sun,SUN! Mr. Golden Sun, Please shine down on me! I am busy compiling pictures, deciding what to post and what not to post. Maybe I need a slide show. Regardless, it's been a pretty rough reintroduction back to real life. I am determined to prove myself a worthy adversary to the adversary and conquer the wackiness that has become my life. Wish me luck, prayers are even better.

So, in my quest to find joy in the small things, I would like to share this picture from the first night we got on our boat. I hoped it was an omen of the year to come, maybe it is, you just have to get through the clouds first. So to all of you fighting through the clouds of doubt, despair and fear...behold...



Hopefully it makes you smile too. The light will come and perhaps it will be smiling when it does. I hope so.

8 comments:

Jill Ison said...

Loved the barney intro! You're too funny. I love that picture... you're right the sun is smiling! I have never before seen the sun smile and I thank you for sharing!

you are always in our prayers! Hope your year is the best ever!

Wendy Hansen said...

Great picture! I have never seen that either. See, your luck is changing already. We are on a roll.

And ditto Jill, the prayers will keep coming.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

that's so pretty! I'm glad you guys had a fun cruise. Despite your mom falling. That's horrible!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing the picture. It is amazing what things can be sent our way to bring us a little up and joy even when life isn't going as we planned. You both are in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of love.

amy and luke said...

That is really cool that the sun is smiling and I appreciate you sharing. Keep smiling!!! I am glad that you enjoyed the cruise. Wow looks like you have a lot of prayers because we are praying too!!!

Katie said...

Continued thoughts and prayers are with you.
Awesome picture!!

Jules said...

That is an awesome picture thanks for sharing it. I hope your year is full of smiling suns. ;-)

Staceygirl said...

That totally cracked me up. You spread some happiness just by posting that.