We had a rainy cold day in Ketchikan but it was still so beautiful. It's a rain forest so it was not unexpected. We went to a native village and watched a master carver carve a totem and we heard the story of the totem poles it was beautiful. Then we went to the lumberjack show. We had a great day.
I am not sure exactly how I managed to get a picture without people in it. It's the little things in life.
I love the mist on the mountains. I wanted to take pictures of doodle in her fairy wings and tutu in the misty forest.
As we pulled out of town the sky was incredible.At one point we looked behind and there were rainbow patches all over the mountains where the mist was falling. I didn't have my camera because I am ridiculous. Who doesn't have their camera with them in Alaska? So dumb. But I made up for it with the sky.
Take your camera with you ALWAYS.
And a jacket. :)
And a jacket. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment