Thursday, February 20, 2014

Monday, Monday...

Can't trust that day...
I've been in a weird funk. I feel like changes need to be made. I am going to start doing yoga and I am going to try really hard to tap dance more regularly. I just feel a little lost in mommy hood. Which, I suppose is normal. It's hard to change things though. I tried tap dancing the other day and Moonpie grabbed me around both legs with his head in between and just yelled until I picked him up and stopped my dancing. I guess you could say he is a little demanding. I think I just need to get a bit more organized. It doesn't come natural to me at all so it's going to be hard. Wish me luck. We had all the cousins over at some point on Monday. That was fun and at least made the day more interesting.


The boy is doing great at school. He's been pretending to teach us. He says, "You guys! It's time for a story ok?" And then he asks us questions and tells us we are right. It's really cute. He's also been dragging Jingle (giant sized dog above) all around. He calls him his pet and has us feed him. He also has a tiny baby that he always has with him. He takes it for rides in his cars out back. His pretender is going full force and I love it. 

No comments: