You got one? Ok, address it to yourself, lick it, and take it with you to get the mail. (doodles and awesomeness optional.)
You've got your mail? Now, close your eyes and pretend that the envelope you made is completely new and exciting to you. What could this be? What treasures lie within? Now, open your envelope slowly and then quickly look at this page and ooo and awww at the beauty and cuteness therein. Let's pretend I didn't take this picture this morning. Let's pretend I had it printed on a beautiful piece of card stock. Let's pretend it was mailed a week and a half ago. Let's also pretend that's not a runny nose you see on Doodle, and you can read the writing. You guys are doing great. Here is your treasure. Get ready to oo and aww
BEHOLD!
Good job guys. Maybe next year I will be on the ball. Until then, we love you all and hope you have a magical Christmas! It's almost the same as getting it in the mail, not really but it's better than nothing? Maybe?
Love to you all.

1 comment:
Well, you did better than me! I got zip zilch nada for all yalls, im so lame. Lol @ the excersise, i remember you saying you can never remember how to spell that. Haha! Merry christmas to you guys....pass it on to the rest of your crew for me k?! I miss u!
Post a Comment