I do this as a public service. I wish I had pictures of my son's feet. Here's the thing, boys, and probably little girls love boots. They can put them on by themselves, the are cool. If your kid happens to fancy himself a pirate, they are a necessity.
But folks, they stink. Plastic boots sink heaps and heaps worth of stinky units. We can smell where the boy has been, like a little skunk, and that's with the boots off. He wore them on the wrong feet without socks and his feet look burned. He had horrible blisters, does this deter him? Not at all.
So now, being the good mother I am, I am forced to hide the stinky pirate boots under my bed so his feet can heal. I am in for a boat load of tears and searching, but his feet cannot go on in this condition. I am also going to be smelling him in my dreams.
He loves them so. Maybe they should hide under dad's side of the bed? Thank you brain. :)
1 comment:
Cute boots! You will have to get some shoe spray for them. Poor boy. Too bad he doesn't care for socks as much. Maybe the boots wouldn't be so bad.
Post a Comment