Thursday, June 20, 2013

E buddy...

Sometimes I feel like E buddy doesn't get the love from the camera he deserves. It's not that I don't take pictures of him it's just that he's busy.
When he's not super involved in his in depth study of pine cones.


 He's super involved in his in depth study of the camera...
Or he's on the move and blurry, or he's conducting a study of whatever is around and he won't look up at me.
He's a mover and a shaker and I love him. I am going to try to do a serious study of getting more pictures of the little go getter.

3 comments:

Lolo said...

Aw! That boy is learning things, he wants to be in the know!! What a cutie!

P.S. love the whiffy boots post. =D

Rachel said...

He's great and jolly.

Rachel said...

He's great and jolly.