Monday, July 30, 2012

Dapper Dan Man...

Because when you are as awesome as I am, you have to give your kids a reason to resent you. I figure, get it over earlier rather than later. Am I right?

Plus once they get older they just run from the camera. You really only have so much time to do these things. It's cloudy, the light was bad but I had to try. I am going to try to get them both in their outfits for a double shoot sometime, I need reinforcements to help keep babies from rolling off couches and things. That will take more planning.

For now, sir chubs a lot is as charming as ever.

I promise he did smile. Lots! They just all came out fuzzy. Smiling babies smile with their whole bodies and the light just wasn't good enough to get a sharp pictures of a happy baby, next time.

3 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Oh.my.goodness! I could just eat him up!!! I'm so glad you invited me to your blog! I'll send you an invite you to mine asap. : )

Melissa said...

I love them muchly!

Melissa said...

I love them muchly!