Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The fake photographer...

I have been telling myself, for what now must be years, that I need to learn how to use my camera. I just keep putting it off. I am serious about it now though, I need to learn how to use my camera. This morning I took some pictures of my sweet niece. Now, it's all good because if I didn't take pictures, she wouldn't get pictures taken but as I was looking through them, I figured this whole process would be so much more joyful if I felt like I actually did something that made them better. I also would love it if I could find the time and motivation to be more knowledgeable of photoshop. My consistency leaves something to be desired, as does my attention to detail. Much work to be done. All that aside, here are some of my favorites.
She's adorable even with a fake photographer. and then there was the boy in boots..

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love them! Keep doing it and you will get even better!

Staceygirl said...

You have the artistic talent to be great... I think those pics are really cute :) (as is the baby... and Sam)