Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The neglected blog...

I realized that the people here who are not on my facebook are probably wondering what has been going on with us. Well, We are crazy people. Crazy people who won that crazy contest, crazy people who moved, and crazy people who are now living with my parents. Crazy right? The babies are doing good, they are hacking up a lung right now, but all things considered they are good. As of now we have been here a month, the majority of our junk is out in the garage, and life is messy but good. I have dreams of organization but I think I need to just let those go. It will come if it comes and if it doesn't we will survive it. If you want to see our fabulous pictures go here. You may have to scroll down a bit but they are good, and you know us so I will trust you will know when to stop. Also there is documentation of my shopping trip and my spa day on that blog if you are interested and have some time to kill. In case you forgot what we look like here is one to remind you. There now you will know it's us. :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Kelly, these are absolutely so beautiful. I am a big baby and started getting teary. I love you guys and am happy that you got to have such a great experience.

Lolo said...

Dude! You won! You live back here?!! YAYS ALL AROUND!!!!

Jill Ison said...

kell,

I was happy to see you picked the outfit i was hoping you'd pick. Such good taste! You and your family are gorgeous we love you lots. What an adventure you've been on lately. Good stories for later, hope your writing them down! I mean the day to day things too.

snookooms said...

That was a really cool blog. Thanks for sharing it. those pictures are beautiful. Thanks