Sunday, September 25, 2011

What we are having...




Here we are having fun at the lake. The boy was pretty unsure at first. He didn't know what to think. He seems to be a cautious boy who likes to check out a scene first before he jumps right in. After a few minutes, he warmed up to it, even if his teeth were chattering the whole time.


Here we are having a very blue moment. I think he turned into a smurf or something. This was a caving moment. Every time we head to Bashas we hear a tiny squeak like a little dog barking, it is the boy begging to ride the cars.

We are still having two babies.


We, in the very British sense of the word, are having a hard time giving up these two hot dogs. They might just have to stay with us.


We are having a hard time finding room for all the ultra sound pics.



We are having one who is stretched out and easy to see a nice profile on, and one who is squeezed and has a scary skeleton face.

Our little boy is the photogenic comfy guy, and our little girl is crammed and squeezed. We are having a boy and a girl, and we couldn't be more excited about it!

11 comments:

Cheryl Monroe said...

Yay!!! That's what I was hoping you would have!!! Congratulations!!!

Marcia said...

Yay for boy/girl twins! They rock!

beth said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolo said...

U are so funny with your teasing! haha! That is so awesome you are having a girl and boy!!!!!! That is the best if you ask me! yay!

Katie said...

So EXCITED for you!! Yeah!!

Jill Ison said...

ok so i got a little cheat because I went to lunch with my mom and aunt karen and aunt edna and aunt caroline and aunt ednas daughter and someone asked about you and I heard my mom say you were having a boy and girl! I was like what? i thought i was the last to know but turns out no! your blog readers are hahah!!!!

so wonderful kelly. im sooooo happy with you.

Melanie said...

Hooray! So fun!!!

Staceygirl said...

What an awesome little three pack you'll have. Congrats! I don't know why I don't know this - when is your due date?

Kelly said...

Thanks guys! We are really happy. Jason wanted two boys but I think he will survive. I am due Feb 16th.

Terri said...

What wonderful news! I'm so excited for you two.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I am so excited for you guys! Yay for twins!