Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Canyon Lake Not in pictures...

Last weekend the fam headed up to canyon lake to take a steam boat tour. Fun times! I will warn, if you get car sick easily this road is a doozie! It winds up the mountain, I made the mistake of glancing at a phone a couple of times, I thought I was a goner. The lake was beautiful, the weather was wonderful, the tour was fun but mostly there was...




Apparently life jackets are tasty, as is most anything these days.





See there was some lake!



We also saw some big horn sheep!





We had a good time.

The boy has the jaws of death, I don't even know what kind of damage he will do when he has teeth. Jill Tagged me for a random things thingy. I will see what I can come up with. Oh it's called *clears throat* 7 Random Things Kreativ Blogger Meme!

One: When I was a little girl I wanted to marry Tom Selleck. Magnum PI that's where it was at. Perhaps it was the dimples, the wavy hair, the short shorts or the car? I do not know, I thought he looked like my dad, Awwwwwwww. Remember the episode where he had to tread water for like forever? Me too.

Two: I loooove shoes, but I wear flip flops most often, because my feet HATE me. So I frequently ruin a completely cute outfit with flip flops. *shame*

Three: I actually miss the colder weather. This fry till you die junk is for the birds.

Four: I find more songs and artists I love off of commercials lately. That probably makes me really musically lame.

Five: I am still bitter that Pushing Daisies is not on TV anymore. I may remain bitter till I die and even then it might go on into the eternities. You should net flix it. I have it on DVD too if you want to bask in the glory.

Six: I relate most to the character of Rex on Toy Story. "I don't like confrontation!"

Seven: The show the Good Guys is pretty darn funny. PUNK!

Oh also, family and friends. The boy's adoption is going to be finalized on November 10th. On the 11th we are taking him through the Gila Valley Temple to be sealed to us. If you are interested in coming (I know it's far) Please let me know so I can get you more info. Thanks!

7 comments:

Katie said...

HOORAY!! What an exciting day that will be. I am so happy for you! Sam is so cute!!

Jill Ison said...

loved your seven random things kelly :) Sams dimples are just too dang cute. I bet you just stare at him all day. Sooooooo... let me get this straight,the lake was running out of water???!!!???

Staceygirl said...

Yeah, what's with the "lack thereof" comment? Baby life vests are the PITS... you are such a trooper, and Sam is too :) I personally would love to be able to make it to see Sam sealed to you if I can. Maybe I can carpool with my mom or sister, if they're going. Hmmm.

Kelly said...

I think I was thinking lack of pictures. :)

Lolo said...

That looks like a fun adventure. I do get car sick so I dunno if I'd be willing to drive the swoopy road tho. Jeremy always asks me to turn around and find something in back or look at a map and I tell him NO CAN DO GOOD BUDDY....unless he wants me to hurl. Yay! For Sams adoption being finalized and you guys getting sealed!
PS Your dad totally reminds me of tom selleck!

Valerie said...

What time on the 11th? I'd like to come if I can :)

Marily said...

Glad to find your blog and so happy for you guys and your adorable little guy!!!!!!