
I am so cheesy! When will I ever learn to stop smiling like that?
Hence I like the one that you can't see my face in best.

I want to go back and take more, anybody want to come be the photographer? Is there anyway to do that without the three hour drive? No? bummer.
3 comments:
I see you're learning the joys of taking family photos. It's hard to get everybody looking their best... especially babies! The only tip I have is to have someone toss a pumpkin in the air. It worked once on Paige when none of the other squeaky toys or feather dusters would. Go figure :)
Thank you for putting up with bugs and itchy stuff so that we could all enjoy these fabulous photos of your family! Thrilled that you have a court date! Hooray! We love you all. Jason doesn't look so thrilled to be there or maybe the sun is in his eyes. We have a terrible time trying to get a decent family photo. We always have several kids looking in various directions. Aaron is holding a cupcake in our most recent picture from Kelsi's baptism. We have decided that it just matters if everyone is in the picture. All of the things you have to do to get them to smile, or at least not cry, during the picture are priceless memories. We love you all!
Post a Comment