I am a mother. It's still weird to say, or even really think about, and mostly I have been to exhausted to really delve deep into what this means for me mentally. Today I got to go to church in our old ward on the mountain and it was so fun to show all of those wonderful people and the kids I taught in primary that their prayers pay off. That God does hear. We just have to trust his timing.
So I am a little emotional today. I haven't had time to post my own pictures so I am directing you to my cousin's blog so you can see our little bundle of joy. She was so kind as to do a photo shoot for us. Hopefully someday I can post some of my pictures, but these are better anyway.
We need a family pic.
Oh, he was born on Mother's Day. 8lbs 9oz 21.25 inches long. I got to cut his umbilical cord. It was a grueling and long couple of days, but it was well worth it. I will never take for granted the gift his birth mother has given us, and the love she has for him.
Click here to see The boy
8 comments:
So sweet! The pictures turned out adorable. Samuel is so sweet. I am so happy for you :)
Love it so much that you have your sweet little baby boy!!! He is absolutely beautiful and so are you! You definitely need some family pics. I can't wait to come hold that sweet baby of yours, are you having a shower?
Your little boy is soooooooo stinkin cute! I'm so happy for you and Jason! I cant wait to see him! YAY MOM!!!!! Yay DAD!!! Yay Sam! Do you call him Sam?
I am so happy that when my kids see new pictures of your sweet baby, I can say, "That's Jason and Kelly's baby!" I am at a loss for words, which is quite unusual. Sometimes in life there are no words to describe how wonderful something is. This is one of those moments. Absolutely beautiful! We look forward to being a part of Samuel's life and sharing more incredible moments.
That's the best title, isn't it? I was wondering when we'd hear from you again... it's good to hear you happy, even if exhausted :)
kelly those pictures are amazing. they capture so much joy. i love them! i finally got one of those family ones you took framed and it looks so great! i framed the ones of the kids long ago and put them on the bookshelf. i think of you often and also remember those great walks on fat man's trying to figure out when you'd get your baby. well he's here, finally!!!
What sweet pictures! We're so happy for you guys. Becoming a mother is an overwhelming feeling. Sometimes I still feel like I'm grappling with coming to terms with it! We love you!
WowowowoWOW!
Those pictures are unbelievably perfect. Every, every, every, every one of them. Mmmmm... You are one beautiful mama.
*gosh it feels great to say that :)*
Post a Comment