Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Fun to be One!

Today is my dear sweet niece "Tater"'s birthday. She is one. Isn't that fun? Anyway, I found an outfit that I could not resist, and yesterday we snuck (? snuc snuk?) over to aunt Kathy's house for a photo shoot of one year old goodness. I figure she won't know much difference about presents now, and really how could I resist. I hope the parental units like them, for it was a bit of work.


First off Aunt Kathy suggested we put her in the planter like a beautiful rose, but she didn't really go for that.


See I told you, how could I resist such an outfit?


I think this is my favorite of the whole photo shoot. I just love her face. She is just so darn happy.

Can I eat this?


The light was not super fabulous so I had to work on coloring sometimes to make up for it. I couldn't steal the child without anyone knowing if I waited for a better light so we get what we get.


I call this next one princess arms.

I am waiting for the woodland creatures to come and join her.

Then I got all artsy, blasted shadows and light!














She was a good little model. Of course I was crawling around under a trampoline, and sticking my knee in rotten oranges, it was fun!




I love how happy she is to walk to you. Happy happy happy face!









Happy birthday peanut! I sure love you and hope you have a great birthday week!



And I hope your parents like their pictures. Happy birthday to them!

6 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, sweet, precious! LOVE the baby feet.

Lolo said...

Kell, ur a natural! Those pictures are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Princess hands (reminds me of the movie enchanted, she did great princess hands, hehe) love em! That baby is a walkin?!!! Way to go TK! Happy birthday sweet baby girl!

Jill Ison said...

what a cute little tater tot! seriously you got some beautiful pics! and you're right that outfit is simply irresistible!

Lisa Payne said...

really kelly? how could we not love those ?!?!?! This is going to be my favorite gift for a LOOOONG time!

Kevin and Kimberly said...

You are absolutely the most amazing and awesome aunt! You know our kids adore you. They are still clinging to the turtles you made them. What is Matthew's favorite blanket to snuggle with if mom will let him? The one Aunt Kelly made! Beautiful pictures! You are so talented. I'm with Wendy--I love the one with her little baby feet. I am in love with little baby fingers and toes. So sweet! Happy Birthday to a beautiful baby girl.

Staceygirl said...

It's kind of funny to see a likeness to JT "Stinkpot" in a girl. She's a cutie, and you're a good aunt for stepping in rotten oranges (at least it wasn't dog poop) for her and her parents.