I saw interesting things like a great dane standing on a car.

And lots of children



But I found myself following one in particular. She is quiet but can cause quite a ruckus, and I wanted to be the one to catch the next one.


I liked how she tucked her feet in to twirl.

She doesn't look like much to be feared.

But don't let the smile fool you. She is a messer.

She even tried to throw us off by looking like she didn't like to get messy.
And I thought after dumping water on Aarons head and throwing sand, that I had caught my moment, but no, she's good and she waited until every, single, person in that house was distracted, and there were a lot of people.

That is when she swooped in and made her move. This next shot has been staged to appear how she was found.

Yes, a whole bag of flour dumped on the floor. You gotta a keep an eye on this one.
I remember being young and loving to swing. It was such a feeling of freedom.



Matthew is begging someone to give him and underdog.


Uncle Kevin to the rescue.

And Uncle Jason and Shaylee share some quality time on the swings. Swings bring people together.

And this is Aaron, why would anyone want to dump water on him? He's so cute.
We also had a chance to catch some wildflowers.



But the moral of the story is, if you happen to meet a certain little girl, keep an eye on her, she will get into trouble when your back is turned.
11 comments:
Oh sweet Emily how I love her. Yes she is one you defiantly have to keep on eye on. We were so glad to see you guys. Thanks for a good laugh. See you soon!!!
Looks like a great weekend!
I love reading about messers cuz it makes me feel better about having one too. Very pretty and cute pictures!
Very cute, I have a picture much like that of Connor M.D. (Messer Deluxe) but it was powdered milk. It was even worse because it was a little sticky too. Ewwww. I love all of your swing pictures, happy faces, it looks like summertime.
I have one just like that. She destroyed the couch today, and while I tried to clean it up she tried to carve her name into the TV screen with a battery. Your photography is amazing! Gorgeous, Kel!
Her list of accomplishments include, turning on a curling iron and leaving it on a bed and burning a hole in it. She has destroyed cakes, and I caught her in the freezer right before we left trying to eat someone's chocolate bar. She's fun, I am just happy she hasn't burned down the house.
That looks like great family time. I love family time. I also love swings, except now they make me dizzy, so I can't enjoy them anymore. I did make an exception a couple of years ago when we found a park in Utah with those really tall swings that they don't make anymore. I could swing so high that I could see over the trees and the nearby 711. It was awesome!!
Oh yeah, and I paid for that swing ride with a couple of hours of dizziness. Sigh.
It was great seeing you guys and the pictures are awesome!
Love the pictures, Kelly. I especially love your commentary. You're so awesome! Readers of Kelly's blog: Beware of any little girl that has to have her diaper duct taped to her! Emily is hysterical--quietly getting into trouble and taking my sweet Aaron along for the ride. What great parents Kevin and I are--Do we stop Emily from dumping sand and water on Aaron? No, we sit back and watch and laugh at it. We don't save the poor child. We have a house full of messers. Thanks for making us laugh, Kelly!
I forgot to mention something that goes right along with this post. The whole time we were at Grandma's house, Aaron kept walking behind Emily and said probably 30 times while we were there, "Emily, no, no!" Even looking at these pictures, Aaron was saying, "Emily, no, no!" I think that Aaron thinks it is part of her name.
Post a Comment