Monday, March 1, 2010

Crochet people...

NO PREVIOUS CROCHET KNOWLEDGE NEEDED!

OK, so I am hoping to have a crochet get together this month, I am thinking a Tues or a Thursday and our beginner project will be a cute and cuddly cupcake! They make really cute pin cushions then the pins look like sprinkles! Cute!

You will need:
Cake colored yarn and Icing colored yarn
A size G hook
Black embroidery thread.
and a smile!

PS you do not need very much yarn so if you happen to have little balls of leftover yarn that's fine. If you really don't want to buy two skeins of yarn for a little cupcake I probably have some random yarn laying around. Anybody who has random small balls of yarn laying around you want to donate to the project pile. That would be fan-super-tab-u-lous.

Things are still ridiculous around here but I am hoping if I throw this out into the universe it will somehow magically come to pass. So, let me know which day is best for you Tues or Thursday and I will make this happen.

If you already know how to crochet you are more than welcome to come and work on your UFO's (Un-Finished Objects) chat and have fun, or make a cuddly cupcake too. I hope it will be fun. Yummy snacks are also welcome.

Time and place TBA.

7 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Yahoo! That sounds adorable, and I also have a couple UFO's. Just in case it matters: Thursdays don't work for me, and it would totally rock if it was post bedtime ;) 8?

Lolo said...

I totally want to make that! i don't know how to crochet, are you doing a tutorial? I can go on either day, preferrably evenings so Jer can watch the kids.
I'll totally bring a treat!
I totally over use totally!

The Blanchbunch said...

Tuesday or Thursday is fine 8pm or in the afternoon is fine I just either have to bring my kids or maybe my sister can babysit. Let me know what you pick for the date.
Shan

Lolo said...

Oh wait I SO don't fall under the 'crochet people' catagory.
My bad.
Good of me to read the title, eh?
I miss u! xoxo

Staceygirl said...

Am I invited? Every other Tuesday is hard because of scouts... but that doesn't necessarily mean I can't come... I just have to figure out how to make sure the kids get rides. The Camaro is kaput, so we're operating on one vehicle for the time being.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Wishing I lived closer. That would be so fun.

Jill Ison said...

been meaning to comment on this for some time now. its just still up in the air as to whether i can make it or not. i WANT to come. i dont have that hook thingie though. Where is it at? did you say and I missed it?