Sunday, February 14, 2010

Do YOU have tickets?

TO THE GUNNY SHOW?



Joe cool...He IS way too cool for school. It's true.



So, Gunny had this crazy hair, he doesn't now, but he did. (PS super hard shot to get out of a 6 month old. Just a warning. Maybe it was just me.)



and it struck me, Gunny needs to be sporting a pompadour. I emphasize the NEED.



So we slicked his hair back and got him a rockin do. Which, is awesome.



I never did find baby chucks I could justify paying for, although they had some at Target with flames on them. How cool would that have been?



Isn't he the cutest little 50's tastic boy of all time? I think so.



This photo shoot also consisted of a costume change. Now he is super cool vintagy pilot boy. POOF!



I like the determination in his face. "I am gonna fly planes mama, I am!"



The blue eyes. Mom and dad are gonna have to keep the girls away. Thanks Gunny it was fun! Thanks Sis for letting me dress up and grease your child's hair. It was all I dreamed, minus the real chucks. Oh and thanks for waiting to cut his crazy hair so his crazy auntie could live the dream too. You rock!

6 comments:

Jill Ison said...

he is some serious cuteness... and i mean that in a tough city slicker aviator kind of way. he looks squeezable soft too :)
cute pics Kell! Poof you're amazing!!

Lolo said...

Ha ha!! I love it!!!! He is so cute, he looks so big since last time I saw him!!!! I love the first picture, he looks so tough. =) You're a cool auntie!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

He is so cute! If you ever need little girls to dress and take pictures of mine are available.

Heather said...

Kelly, these pictures rock! You totally captured the Gerber kid cuteness of this little guy. Way to go! Plus, I love your music. Sometimes I just open your blog page when I'm on the computer so I can hear some good tunes. ;) love ya

Wendy Hansen said...

So adorable. He has such a sweet face and I love all of the dress ups. What an awesome auntie you are.

Tecia said...

fabulous. I love it!!