I have loads of pictures, but I can't seem to find the time or the cords since the move and therefore you get a boring picture less post.
The talk went well, since I have completely accepted and given into the crying I am prone to, things have gone so much better for me. I would dare say it may even be developing into a strength. I love how only God can do that. Take a bawling girl like me and make it all work together for awesome. At least, I like to tell myself it works together for awesome. J didn't even have time to give a talk I took all of the time, this is one for the record books folks I never take more time than needed. I had to speak with the Stake Pres there, fun times! He said I was a jewel. Yay! So I think the talk was a success. Mostly I am happy it is over! I hate speaking.
We are moved to the valley. *fanfare and joy* It's been great to be back, but I think it's hot, and if I think it's hot NOW? Yeah, I am going to die come summer, I am hoping I will acclimate back quickly. Hoping.
I have more yarn creations. I still plan on having a project night. I am thinking of just making it a project night. That way all who would like to join can bring whatever project they are needing an excuse to work on and we can chat and maybe eat yummy treats or healthy treats, my heart says yummy but my head says healthy, and be friends. I think it could be good. What days are good for you guys? Once a month, once every two months? What are your thoughts? I would love feedback on this. Also, I have no home of my own so I am thinking maybe a rotating location? All ideas will be considered so brainstorm!
For your information this is my new theme song.
I found the chords and will be learning it for the ukulele hopefully soon.
I really miss my class, but I am hopeful of the new possibilities and experiences we will get here. I think once we are more settled I will look back into early childhood. Kids have a way of keeping you grounded and making you very aware of what you say and do. They also just make me laugh and I am heartbroken a snow week kept me from getting to say goodbye to them. I wanted one last crushing group hug. I have the niece and nephew to keep me busy here though.
Other than that things are the same. We have been put in contact with another possible baby. I am really hopeful that this one may actually pan out. We shall see. Please remember us in your prayers. It would be amazing. I am getting teary, so I think I will leave it at that. Pray for amazing and let me know all of your thoughts and dreams about craft night.
Peace and love.
7 comments:
I would LOVE to join your crafty gatherings. My friend Kirsten and I made flower pins out of organza last week. Her and I do it about every other month. That give me enough time to start a project, give up on it, then her and I get together and she cheers me on while I finish it. (i'm a great starter, not so great finisher...but i'm getting better)
im down for once a month. well in the busy month maybe like once ever 2 months but in the slow months maybe like once a week. so glad your home. Praying for all the babies to go your way.
First of all, Im soooo glad your back!!!! Hooray!
Second of all, Im so proud of you for giving a talk a while bawling, that takes major talent and coolness, sadly I'd rather jump off a cliff than give a talk.
Third of all, I so want to hang out and do craft night! I live in egypt so I may not be able to do the monthly but I'll sure try!
i hope you are doing okay. Hope all goes well. check my blog out every so often. I update it a few times a month. take care!
I want craft night!!! Once a month sounds super reasonable...but then I have no life anymore so once a week may be doable as well...but definitely at least once a month works for me. Hooray! I want you to teach me your skills
We glad the move and the talk went well. Our prayers are with you and we hope it all works out for you to add to your family.
Yay!!! Okay, are you living at your mama's house? COME SEE ME! (or I shall be forced to invade your mom's abode ;)
I have a proposition for craft night - I shall email :)
WELCOME BACK!!!
Post a Comment