Thursday, October 1, 2009

We all scream for Ice cream...

Last weekend was my adorable nephew Gunner's baby blessing.

This is his smirk face.

My parents made homemade ice cream...


Taylor LIKES homemade ice cream.


She REALLY likes homemade ice cream...


She really REALLY likes homemade ice cream. Please sir, may I have some more?


Dad said no. Isn't he mean? Mean old dad.

We had a wonderful time and ate fabulous foods and of course I finally got to meet this little guy.





No more pictures please!

Thanks for letting me come see you guys! I missed you tons and hope for the day we can move back home.

5 comments:

Lolo said...

AWWWW! Those babies look like their papas! So sweet.

Jill Ison said...

hello adorableness. i met taylor and shes a sweet little thing and cute as a dickens too. havent met gunner but i can tell he's gonna be a heartbreaker. you guys are so lucky.

Ashley Jones said...

Such beautiful babies. I finally got to see them the this week. They are seriously cute little ones. And who wouldn't love homemade ice cream? Yummo.

Karen said...

Those babies are delicious. Maybe even more delicious than home made ice cream. Thanks for sharing the photos. Adorable!

Staceygirl said...

Those babies are cute, but what I'm really thinking about is the ice cream. I have such fond memories of the ice cream maker churning away on your back porch. Those were the days!!