Sunday, October 25, 2009

St. George

We went to St. George to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. It was really awesome to see everybody although too short. I took pictures, of course the kids were much more interesting to photograph but here are some of my favorites...






Soooooo, wish I had the telephoto lens on these two. I totally missed a better shot. What will the caped crusaders do next?

These pictures just make me wish I was a kid, so carefree and in their own little world. I want to go back to my own little world sometimes...




These are my artsy pictures. I like how it's focused on Grandma's arm and the rest is fuzzy. And my cousin and my nephew, that's just precious. How can you not like that picture?

Oh here is the cake, that would also fall in the artsy fartsy arena.


I tried to make it look cool, I am not sure I succeeded but it was a beautiful cake.

Uncooperative children is our next category...


Every party has a pooper...



That last one has to be my favorite. That's right Heather, just laugh it off, it will be OK in the end.


The End.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Such cute pictures Kelly. Thanks for sharing them. I love the uncooperative kids! lol We've all been there.

Staceygirl said...

Sounds like so much fun, Kelly. I love spending time with family. It's the best.

Heather said...

Your pictures turned out so great. I love your artsy pics...you really do have a great talent. You and Jason should think of doing this seriously! And, I think the pics of us pretty much describe the denamic in our family perfectly. It was so good to see you...wish we could have done more together. love ya

Heather said...

Plus the bat boy pic is just awesome

Hansen Five said...

fun pictures. they make me so happy and it looks so WARM!!!!! happy halloween!

Unknown said...

Awesome job Kel

Jill Ison said...

wow you got some really good pics there kell! that b&w one is so so lovely plus the cake one and the laugh it off one... just so so lovely!