Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pennies a day!

For the price of a cup of coffee per day, you could help this boy achieve a dream.



It doesn't take much just a few dollars per day for several years to help this boy live the life he has always dreamed. Doesn't every boy deserve a big screen TV? While you live the high life he is suffering from a "normal" and "old" TV. Won't you look into your hearts and dig deep into your pockets to help? Isn't that picture just sad looking. He's such a ham.


I think he looks very dapper in this one. He's dreamy like Cary Grant. I love him. What a great guy. So stinking hot!

I think he might look something like this on the day he ever gets a big screen TV.


Can you tell we were waiting outside the temple for a while? We had a wedding this weekend and it was lots of fun, but it is my considered opinion that weddings are hard to schedule and keep on schedule.

So the question of the day. What is this button? Is it a secret chamber? A doorbell? I am so curious, but not enough to let Jason push it.


This is our sassy pose.


and my favorite, I think I am getting to be quite the pro at the arm length self shot.


I also have pictures from the photo shoot of goodness and light, but they are on face book and I think I will wait for more before I post here. Yay photo shoot, yay cousins!

PS my cat is so grumpy, she is no fun at all.

11 comments:

Jill Ison said...

oh yes hes so handsome. i can say that because thats something a grammy would say. you two are so silly. i love that last photo of you two. how gee darn cute :) you still looked that good after getting up and being ready for a photoshoot that began at sunrise?!! im am so impressed! big tv's arent as great as they seem. i kinda want my money back. but then again i could care less about tv. there was something else i was going to say but im drawing a blank. hold on got to go re-read :) brb

Jill Ison said...

oh yeah i like your song. and poo for grumpy cats!

Lolo said...

HAHA!! This post is funny, Jason's facial expressions crack me up!!! I think you got a good guy there. I can't wait to see some of your photo shoot pics. I already saw a couple of them cuz I was a snoop AND I was so jealous Jill got to hang with Miss May and I didnt *sniff* I wont cry....much. =) Love ya!

Heather said...

You're beautiful...and, Jason is cute, too.

Rachel said...

That was the best.... and you should let him ring the button...but what if it is the secret evacuation button and everyone came running out? Anywhoooo I miss you guys. Thanks for making me smile in the wee hours of the morning.

amy and luke said...

So thats what you guys what for Christmas? I will ask Luke and see what we can do? You guys are so cute. And hopefully his life long dream as well as yours both come true soon!!!

Mark said...

Hey you guys are welcome over at our house any time!! the transformers comes out this week so movie night this weekend sound good??

Kelly said...

Thanks guys. Jill, I am with you on the TV. We have a TV and it works just fine in my opinion. That's money I could be using for clothes for photoshoots. :)
Lolo, I missed you too. Jill was telling me to laugh at nothing and I thought it would've been much easier with you there, because you do laugh at nothing and it makes me laugh and I love you and miss you.
Heather, you are too kind and I am excited to see you next weekend.
Rachel we miss you too and I can't wait till we can hang out more in our lives.
Amy and Luke you are more than welcome to get us a TV. I hope our dreams come true soon too. We will take prayers if you can't do a TV.
Jessica, movie night would be awesome!

Staceygirl said...

Russ had that same dream for many years, and it finally came true last month!! The upshot was that it was 1/4 the price it would have been if we had bought it when he first wanted it!! Yay for patience! I think your arm length self portrait is so good that you can't even tell it was you taking the pic!!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Tell Jason I will donate $0.50 to the cause. Loved the post, too cute, and the pictures were great.

Tanya Leigh said...

I love how you started this post, hilarious! Is that what the pose was about?? Boys are so silly ;)

And that last picture is ADORABLE!! You guys are quite the dapper couple :)