Last weekend, the weekend before last, we went to visit family. I ended up with very few decent pictures but I have a few to share.
This is my niece, she thinks I am the bees knees. It's always nice to be loved. :)

And this is JT's little one, Taylor. She's pretty darn cute.

I had much to say about this trip at one point but now I cannot think of much. When we were walking into the church for the baptism my little nephew Matthew came up to me and grabbed my hand. He said, "You had a baby but it died." And although that kind of stung my heart a little bit at first, I realized that kids lack tact. I also realized that he was just letting me know that he knew and that he was there for me, and that made me feel loved and happy, after I got the sad out of my system. Then I walked into the RS room and Kayla's face lit up and she ran and grabbed my other hand. That made everything OK. I am glad those kiddos love me.
Two more weeks of school. I can't wait for Summer.
6 comments:
NEws flash! Somebody in Gilbert thinks you're the bees knees too!!! JTs baby is pretty darn cute I will agree. I just want you to be the happiest of happys! I miss you!
kell your so beautiful. so is that sweet little baby of jareds. can't wait to meet her in person :)
Oh, you are a good sport & have deep understanding of tactless kids. You ARE the bees knees:)
kell.
how did you get this to pop up on my facebook homepage? i want mine to do that too...
Yay for your awesomely cute bangs, Miss Bees Knees. Glad to hear the wheel is moving, even if it is slow. Good luck with your last two weeks of school!
kell... sure you can send anyone to me you'd like. I charge $100. It's really hot though, not sure if she'd want to wait till its cooler or not. this is jill BTW, not natty b.
Post a Comment