Sunday, May 3, 2009

Short request...

Hi friends,
We have a meeting tomorrow at noon to hopefully make a wonderful impression on a woman who may be giving up a child. Wish us luck and send lots of prayers our way. I am very excited and nervous and yeah...
I also have some hopefully good pictures and some stories of our travels to Thatcher, for another day so I promise to return with updates soon.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Lolo said...

Oh yay! Thats so cool, good luck to you, Im sure you make a great impression because you guys are so freaking awesome. You are my thoughts and prayers! Love ya!

Jill Ison said...

good luck Kell! Does she live near you? as always you'll be in our prayers. Maybe I'll pray just a little harder for you tonight. Is it possible to pray harder? I shall see.

Katie said...

Good luck! I will be praying and sending happy thoughts your way!!

Staceygirl said...

Oh my gosh, that's really soon! I better start praying now! Love you so much and I hope things go well. You guys are the best, and I'm not just saying that... you're super cool and awesome, and... well, I'm just all excited and nervous and hopeful for you all at once.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It was great to see you guys and I hope that your meeting went well.

Jill Ison said...

oh and by the way kell... i would never charge to take pictures of you! You're on the V.I.P. list. im thinkin we're gonna do some of you very soon. very very soon. get some outfits together!