
We are expecting up to 10 more inches tonight. I didn't think I would miss the kids at school but a whole week without them is tough. They have a way of making the day go by faster. No snow days for me, but the hubs and I had quite a fun time putting together our snow goddess. I dub thee my first official snow person.

My holiday baking has gone horribly awry. It is Symphony bars from me this year. I have never had such trouble with pumpkin rolls. It was not meant to be I guess. NO PUMPKIN ROLLS FOR YOU!
Two more days and three weeks of freedom and a full week of bliss. I am quite excited. Two more snowy blowy days. *sigh*
I will try to get better pictures of the goddess tomorrow in the daylight, or cloud sky light as the case may be.
10 comments:
Wow! That looks really cold and really fun :) I can say that having never lived in or dealt with snow.
I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Kelsi and Shaylee will be jealous. They have been wanting snow so they can make a snowman ever since it started to get cold at all. Great blog, I hope you don't mind me reading. Feel free to check out mine. I must say that I am not as creative in my writting style as you are. I really enjoy it.
my kids are so jealous right now!
Um, BRRR!!! Are you coming down here soon then?
Oh yeah, my kids are totally jealous of you. You look so cute all bundled up next to your goddess. We are going to have to get in on that snow before it melts. We will probably pass you on the road, we'll come up as you come down.
Cute snow goddess. I have been thinking of you when the news was covering all the snow flagstaff was getting. White Christmas though is fun.
Yay for snow-people (oh, how p.c. we are ;) My question is this: how did you get through LAST winter without making a snowman??! *tsk, tsk* ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
what a cute snow person! How fun! I would be scared to drive in snow but at least it's fun to play in!
Hey kelly and Jason! This is Marisa Rowley Rasmussen! I saw you blog and thought I would say hi!! :)
She's pretty. I made a snowman with Paige, and it was about 2 feet tall because the snow was so powdery that it wouldn't stay together. Then a couple of days ago, Russ and the kids made one that was nearly as tall as him! Then the kids had this great idea to dig a tunnel in the base, and it all came tumbling down the next day with the sun. The kids were like, "What happened to our snowman?" Like they couldn't have predicted that...
Post a Comment