Uggg, it had been one of those days with this guy. This is right after he got done screaming, "I no like food!" at the tippy top of his lungs.
I got this beautiful canvas in the mail. I love it so much.
Then this one decided to give me fits. The house is a disaster and I think if one more kid comes down with a fever I may just die.
Cat in the yellow bucket hat. We paint our faces almost daily these days.
Tug O' war at the science center.
It was comic con downtown. The boy was in heaven. He saw so many celebrities he could hardly stand it. Mario and Luigi being a favorite. So many dressed up people milling around. I felt real bad for the guy in a full on Chewbaca suit. He had the head off but still. It was hot. Also there was a lady dressed up like the lizard lady in Doctor who. full face lizard in a full length period gown with bustle and all. I would have tried to get a picture but it was hot and that lady needed to get inside. Her lizard might have melted off.
It was comic con downtown. The boy was in heaven. He saw so many celebrities he could hardly stand it. Mario and Luigi being a favorite. So many dressed up people milling around. I felt real bad for the guy in a full on Chewbaca suit. He had the head off but still. It was hot. Also there was a lady dressed up like the lizard lady in Doctor who. full face lizard in a full length period gown with bustle and all. I would have tried to get a picture but it was hot and that lady needed to get inside. Her lizard might have melted off.
Finding some shade on this hot hot day in May.






No comments:
Post a Comment