Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Rabbit Rabbit...

063/365

We've been invited to a mad tea party later in the month. I've been dreaming up costume ideas since I heard about it. It makes my inner bedazzled, glitter, tutu, polka dotted pink and purple flower princess all giddy inside. It's kind of nice that I am not the only one. The boy has decided to be the white rabbit (I think, as of today.) He told me exactly how to draw his face on. those things on his forehead are ears in case you didn't know. I also had to tell him that the only way I would paint his face is if he would let me take a picture. Yet, he wants me to let him go to school like this. What do you do?

It's fun to give in to the bedazzled giltter tutu polka dotted pink and purple flower princess sometimes. I should do it more often. I miss that kid. ;) I think that is who I am deep down if I just didn't give a hoot about what people thought. I should stop giving so many hoots. It's really exhausting and kind of boring. Speaking of which, I am getting my hair dyed purple. I know!

No comments: