Monday, December 1, 2014

Temple Lights...

336/365




When I was a little girl there was a bigger tree here where the kids are sitting. It had huge branches and the lights would make a canopy. It was my favorite place when we would go. The tree has long since been removed. I remember the first year it was gone. I was so sad and I still miss it. 

I forgot my camera last time and I am kicking myself. Many more people there tonight. I think I will try again next year before the are officially open. Grab my tripod and see if I can get anything good. 

These kids would look at temple lights all night if I let them. 
Christmas lights might be the most favorite thing ever right now. 
I loved that doodle brought her camera. "Purple ones! Purples say cheese." Then she would take a picture. We listened to the presentation the boy was super concerned about the person inside the statue and how he would get out. I tried to explain about speakers and stuff, but he looked at me like I was crazy. I wonder how he thinks the TV works. I will have to ask.

If you have never been to the Mesa temple to see the lights you really are missing out. They have nativity scenes from all over the world, a movie about the birth of Christ, the statue, a concert on the lawn, and of course the lights. 
After we walked over to the DQ and had a family home evening treat. 
Love this little family of mine. 

No comments: