I think one of the best things ever is watching Moonpie eat. He really tastes his food and contemplates the flavors and when he enjoys something, he enjoys it.
I had to add this one. This is what Megatron looks like when you have limited resources.
"I am wearing my transformers cowboy hat."
Mmmmmmmkay.
He's so stinking adorable. Never a dull moment and I never know who I am talking to from moment to moment. Keeps me on my toes for sure.
"I'm a helper bad guy."
My favorite kind.
We also had a concert. I was on ukulele, doodle on piano (she clears her throat before she starts to play. So adorable.), Moon pie on trumpet, and the boy on trombone and lead guitar. Fun times.
"I'm a helper bad guy."
My favorite kind.
We also had a concert. I was on ukulele, doodle on piano (she clears her throat before she starts to play. So adorable.), Moon pie on trumpet, and the boy on trombone and lead guitar. Fun times.



No comments:
Post a Comment