He begged me for this mask. It would be weird 70's puppet type show creepy if he weren't so cute. He did sing the song for me so there's that.
He went with me to three stores and handled it like a champ. I had to get him something and when you have a kid that likes to dress up as much as this kid, this is what you end up with. In hind sight, had I known there would've been a power ranger mask at the next store I would've gone with that. This is one creepy mask.
He went with me to three stores and handled it like a champ. I had to get him something and when you have a kid that likes to dress up as much as this kid, this is what you end up with. In hind sight, had I known there would've been a power ranger mask at the next store I would've gone with that. This is one creepy mask.

No comments:
Post a Comment