Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Practice makes slightly better?

I've been working on my photography skills and I still see many things I need to work on but I think my shots have improved and I find I enjoy it more. It is more frustrating because of the shots that don't work because I don't know what I am doing but when they do work, I still don't know what I'm doing, but they make me happy. Someday, I hope to know what I am doing, for now here are some happy accidents.











 If anybody has any tips or tricks or a constructive critique, I would love to get a different perspective on what I could focus on to get better.  I find I have all these things in my head to keep in mind and then kids are running all over in different directions and it all goes out the window. :)

Also I was thinking if one of my photography hobbyist friends wanted to take our family pictures, I would be happy to return the favor. We could swap services. Just thought I would toss that out here.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

MUNCHKINS OF AWESOME!!! Maybe Gracie WILL be an aviator. She DOES hate gravity.

Kelly said...

Haha, that's true!