I was able to pull off a family costume. It was awesome! Behold! The family circus!
J is the ring leader, I am a gypsy, Moon pie is the lion tamer, Doodle bug is the animal acrobat, (you know the girl who rides the horses and the elephants, does she have a name?), and the Boy is a sword swallowing pirate.
We went trick or treating. It was kind of fun to take my kids in the same neighborhood that I grew up trick or treating in. It's also nice to know many of the people who's houses we went to. We went to the chili dinner, which was a madhouse, and then hit the pavement.
My new super deluxe giant stroller came just in time for the festivities. It was really nice to have. It seats two and has a sit and stand for the toddler. Yay for that!
Headed due West.
The limo
The tired octopus.
I didn't get a picture of Dora. Darn it.











3 comments:
You guys looked so cool! I'm glad we got to see you the other night, hope to see you again soon! Maybe tomorrow at the farm?
Okay, your costumes are cute, and you looked especially beautiful, but... I want to see a pic of us from your mom's bday. I didn't get any pics of myself!!
Love the costumes!!
Post a Comment