Sunday, August 26, 2012

Twice the blessings...

The twinkies were blessed the beginning of this month. I am really sorry I didn't let everybody know. It's been crazy busy and honestly, just immediate family was a crowd. A loving and fun and wonderful crowd, but on a hot August day, a crowd, and my mom was stressing. Mom's have enough stress. So we kept it to immediate family. Also, the kids came down with something like two nights before and we were sick and I was stressing so thinking was not happening much at all. Hence, not getting any pictures of the kiddos in their super cool outfits, until today. The motto for the twin's life together may be the old adage, "Better late than never", it seems to be what I say most often these days. It makes me feel better about all the dropped balls laying at my feet anyway. I can pick one up here and there, shrug my shoulders, and say "Better late than never" and throw it into the rotation.

Moonpie, is a chunk monkey. I seriously had my doubts about getting him back into his outfit. I even washed it and didn't dry it. I pulled it out of the washer and pulled on it to stretch it out. It still was hard to button up. Doodle hates her dress. I think it is itchy and unpleasant for her, and the princess doesn't like anything unpleasant. She wasn't too bad, but she was hungry and the light was terrible. I just keep telling myself if I get one or two it's a success.

Success! 

 She's always got a grip on his ear.

I made the bow tie, and Doodle did wear red, I know, we are living on the edge without a helmet around here!



I got Moonpie's onesie at TJ Maxx for $7, add The boy's vest from his sealing, and my awesome bow tie. I think it worked out nicely. 

 Hey, we caught a smile!

This last pic is the hat that came with the dress. She loves it. It needed to be documented though.

Better late than never.

Oh and on that note, some wonderful women in our ward are throwing us a baby shower. I need your addresses if you would like to come. Please send them through my email if you please. I am really excited to celebrate their arrival with you.





5 comments:

Karen said...

Those babies are sooooooooo delicious! I can't wait for the shower!!!! I will make it a priority to be there! Love love love you all!

amy and luke said...

oh!! I miss you guys!! They are so darn adorable you do great work:) Love you all:)

Lolo said...

That first picture melts my heart! Those are some cute babies! They totally look like you!! = D

Hansen Five said...

ahhh so cute!!

Tanya Leigh said...

Wow, Kel. Super-impressive pictures! I especially love the descriptive awesomeness of picking up the dropped balls at your feet.

You're amazing, Girlie!