This is J's snazzy suit from the 70's. We almost missed our window of wearing, I was determined not to let it pass.
The boy loves Jingle. It brings such joy to my heart to see him start to pretend.
I just love his face in this one.
The sweetest boy ever. I am so thankful for his joyful happy spirit at this time of stress and adjustment. He is such a joy.
4 comments:
Oh man! That IS a snazzy 70's outfit! Hahaha! Love it! He is such a cutie, and getting so big, geez Louise!
If only he could have worn that for Halloween!! I LOVE this age... Brandon is so cute, so I can just imagine little Sam being similar. They are so curious and trying so hard to learn and do what the big people do... love it!
his 70's suit rocks, what a cutie!
Love the 70s outfit! Glad you're ALL home. Just wanted you to know I dropped by!
Post a Comment