Wednesday, January 11, 2012
A long way home...
They have come a long way. I have been able to breast feed Moon pie, he is doing so good. It's so much fun to see his little double chin. He's so talkative when he is eating. Doodle is growing so much and I am so excited about that. One of the nurses said if Doodle can get going and catch up just a little more they could be in a crib together soon.
Wouldn't that be wonderful?
It would be. I will just go ahead and answer for you.
Wow, we are so completely blessed. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's dim still but it's there. Maybe it's dim because I am kind of terrified to take them home and be on my own. Terrified and thrilled, because that's life.
My babies are due in a month from now. Well a month and some days. Weird hu?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
they are just so sweet. i can't believe i haven't gotten my rear in gear and gotten down to see you. but they are beautiful. im glad they are doing good. such little miracles :)
The picture of them in the bed together is the sweetest picture ever! They are so adorable and I am happy that they are doing so well. Love and prayers continue to be with you!
Yaaaaaaay!!! so glad they came and are growing big and strong. Way to go mommy. I love your family:-)
Post a Comment