Friday, November 4, 2011

Late Halloween

Before the car and blanket:


After the car and the blanket:


Note to self:
Make-up after the car and blanket. Lesson learned.

Possibly upcoming: I crocheted something really cute and I don't know how many of my readers crochet, so I have been debating putting it up here. You see, it's a Christmas present, and I am grappling with the joy of surprise and the joy of getting to make a present for some lovely little girl you know. If you are interested let me know, otherwise it will be a post for another year, next year to be exact. :)

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

you know I wanna see :)

Staceygirl said...

Don't tease us like that! Little same looks so cute. Just wait until you have three who need costumes, makeup, etc. The more the merrier!

Hansen Five said...

i haven't been on your blog for a while but i love it so much. you make me happy!!